Tuesday 17 July 2012

Katrina Kaif a beautiful diva of Bollywood


Life has got be lived, that’s all there is to it. – Eleanor Roosevelt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful Katrina Kaif  is waiting for someone


You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful Katrina Kaif in simple image


You make caterpillars turn into butterflies and then they fly around my tummy .

------------------------------------------------------------
Hot Katrina Kaif in sexy pose


“Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.”

-----------------------------------------------
hot diva of Bollywood Katrina Kaif


All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- Leo Tolstoy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina Kaif in white saree looking like angel


The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. - Victor Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------

Hot Katrina Kaif  in topless dress


I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Katrina Kaif in romantic pose 


I love you because of no reason at all because if I have a reason to love you, I’m afraid I’ll have a reason to leave you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gossiping and enjoying life Katrina Kaif


Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

---------------------------------------------------

Hot Katrina Kaif in very sexy pose



Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina Kaif showing sexy lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.