Friday 20 July 2012

Kareena Kapoor Wow Wallpaper


"So dear I love him, that with him all deaths I could endure, without him live no life."  - John Milton

---------------------------------------------------------

Hot and sexy kareena kapoor ready to make a fuss



Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.

----------------------------------------------------
Hot and sexy kareena kapoor in bikini and bra 


"I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
------------------------------------------------
hot kareena kapoor with rob heart smile 


"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."
------------------------------------------------
Hot and sexy kareena kapoor in saree in chameli 

 

 "Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that's loved by you."

-------------------------------------------------

Hot Kareena kapoor in sleeveless dress 


The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
---------------------------------------------
hot kareena kapoor in cool blue stripes shirt


"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

-------------------------------------------------
Hot kareena kapoor in lahanga chunni 


 Some men say they love their women till the end of the world, I don’t. I want to love you beyond the end of the world.

-----------------------------------------------
Hot kareena kapoor ready to conquer the world 
 

I was looking up at the stars and giving them each reason why I love you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

-------------------------------------------
Hot kareena kapoor drinking cool cold drink


Look at her, look into her eyes, don’t be afraid of what you’ll see, all this girl ever wanted was to love you endlessly.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hot kareena kapoor waving in sexy style


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.